Health & Safety
Green Piling strives to be the leader in Safety, delivering safe products and services for specialist Foundation Industries. All employees contribute to this achievement through commitment to Safe working and participation in a Safety-First Culture. Please see our Policy Statement here.
Green Piling: Laying Foundations in Safety
Green Piling is committed to preserving the Environment. All employees contribute to this achievement through commitment to Sustainable Working and an Environmental Focus. Please see our Policy Statement here. Green Piling strives to be the leader in customer satisfaction, delivering pioneering products and services for specialist Foundation Industries. All business entities shall contribute to this achievement through customer focus, commitment and participation by everyone in a process-based approach and continuous improvement. Our Quality system is 3rd party certified to ISO9001:2015. Please see our Policy Statement here.
Green Piling Initiatives
- Our Quality system is certified to ISO9001:2015. You can download a copy of the certificate here and the Policy Statement here.
- Green Piling is launching its ‘Green to Greener’ initiative in Spring 2020 – our ambition to improve our environmentally aware company-wide green culture that goes beyond manufacturing and operations and encourages every employee to take ownership and get involved with our ambition to be greener, cleaner, and leaner.
- Green Piling lives by its Core Values and strives to improve itself through site inspections and Audits by our own SHEQ Manager, Dan Wolfe, with regular Safety, Quality, and Environmental drives to improve the business.
- Green Piling runs a bespoke incident/accident/near miss/improvement reporting system that can be used anonymously.
- Friday SHEQ Bulletins, that help focus the business.