Corporate Social Responsibility policy
Green Piling aim to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics, sustainability and professionalism; and regard the promotion of health and safety. There are four pillars to our Corporate Social Responsibility policy: Environment, People, Procurement and Community.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure that we have sufficient competent and capable employees
- Create a flexible work environment to promote wellbeing and reduce unnecessary travel
- Consult with our employees to identify opportunities to improve sustainability/CSR performance,
- Work with our employees to ensure our philosophy of a culture of care is maintained.
- Robust modern slavery, anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
- Conduct activities in a way to take foremost account of the Health and Safety of employees and others who may be affected by our activities.
- Reducing the impact of the goods we procure and natural resources we use through our sustainable purchasing policy.
- Prioritise, where appropriate, the use of locally sourced materials, products and services so as to benefit the local economies within which we operate.
- Our company will nominate a chosen charity each year to fundraise for.
- Actively encourage our employees to engage with local good cause initiatives.
- We will actively invest in R&D. We will be open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. Our company will try to continuously improve the way it operates.
- Implement policies and procedures to minimise the environmental impact associated with our construction activities.
- Launch of our own Green to Greener environmental performance Initiative
- Seek to minimise the carbon footprint, waste generation and water consumption associated with our activities, products and services.